There are many ways you can use our services. For instance, you can visit DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. official website to purchase our products and use our products and services. When you share information with us, for example by creating a DD Innova Account, we can make those services even better. We can show you more relevant product updates and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others faster and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we're using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect.
- How we collect and use that information.
- How should you provide information selectively, and how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We will collect two types of your information.
Personal Information (information which can be personally identifiable) and Non-personal Information (all information excluding personal information). If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information technically, as long as they stay combined, such information will be deemed as Personal Information.
How we collect and use information
Information we get from your use of our servicesWhen you interact with DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd." or "we") and our operational cooperators (hereinafter referred to as "Cooperator"), you may be asked to provide your Personal and Non-Personal Information in order to use our products and services. We use and combine Personal Information we collect from all of our services with Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, protect and improve them our products and services. Should any of the information below be classified as Personal Information, you hereby agree that DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. may collect, use and/or disclose the Personal Information for the purposes set out below. The following are types of information which we may collect and examples how we use such information. Please note that the information mentioned below and how it is used are examples, and are not exhaustive.
The collection of Information
- When you create a DD Innova Account, download or update DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. software, or participate in an online survey offered by us, we'll ask for your Personal Information, including but not limited to your name, telephone number, E-mail address, and mailing address. Other information we may ask you for includes your profession, language, zip code, area code, time zone, etc.
- When you purchase DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. products or services, we'll collect relevant Personal Information, including but not limited to delivery information, and order details.
- When you use our customer support services, our customer service agent may collect relevant Personal Information, including but not limited to your name, order number, phone number, delivery address, DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. Account ID, email address, mobile equipment number. We may also record the call for training purposes.
- When you use some of our services (e.g., invite other users to join relevant services, share information with other users, etc.), other users can see the Personal Information that you share. In addition, they can read, collect and use such information. When it comes a legal dispute, you should bear the corresponding legal responsibility for all Personal Information uploaded / shared by you.
- Information relevant to user behavior and problem diagnosis—when you participate in " User Experience Improvement Program", we will track your usage of product functionalities. We do this to learn about your habits when you visit DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. official website or use our products and services. When system is forced to exit or crashes, we will collect environmental information of the device to diagnose problems.
- Location Information—when you use location-based applications and features, we will collect your location information. For instance, when you use location-based search, ads, weather features or obtain map information, your location information will be sent to DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd., in order to provide you with more precise information.
- Log Information—when you visit DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. server, we will automatically collect and store information in server logs. Such server log information may include: IP address, browser type, browser language, referral URL, operating system, and date and time stamp and click-stream data.
- Mobile device unique identifier-when you activate a DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. mobile device, its device unique identifier and location information (Non-personal Information) will be sent to the server. The collection of such information may also apply to your system or application updates as well as recovery of factory settings etc.
The use of Information
- The Personal Information may be used to provide you with DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. products and services, to handle your orders, or to follow the contracts between you and us. This is to ensure the safety and functionality of our products and services, verify your identity or prevent and hold accountable for fraud or any other kinds of improper use.
- The Personal Information may be used to make our products and service better, however, in most cases we will only use comprehensive information and statistical information for such purpose.
- The Personal Information may be used to communicate with you. For example, we will provide you with notice of our updates and releases of DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. products and services.
- The Personal Information may be used to customize product design and services. For example, we will recommend and display the content and ads that may interest you; or use such information for research purposes.
- When you participate in lotteries, competitions or similar promotion events held by us, we may use your Personal Information to manage these events.
- Your mobile user identification information, mobile device unique identification information and the location information may be used to activate your after-service and specific software licenses; and we may ask you for further investigations. We may also use such information to improve our products and analyze
- The Non-personal information we collect, such as profession, language, zip code, area code and time zone etc. help us to learn more about user behavior and to improve our products, services and promotions.
- We may analyze the data from our " User Experience Improvement Program" to improve user experience, operating performance, problem solving, functionality and design of our products and services.
How to decide what information to providePeople have different privacy concerns, therefore, we will explicitly explain in ways you accept to help you to make decisions.
- You are free to decide whether or not to participate in the " User Experience Improvement Program", which means you can turn it off to exit this plan.
- You can change your location setting in system settings to provide less precise location information to us. For example, you can change the locating method or disable locating server; or modify the accuracy of your location information.
Information we share with third partyExcept the explicitly noted limited sharing hereby, we will strictly ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and will not share such information with a third party. You are authorizing us to share your Personal Information with a third party without your further consent in the following cases:
- Cases in which disclosure as required or authorised based on the applicable laws and/or regulations.
- Cases in which the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in your interests, and if consent cannot be obtained in a timely way.
- Cases in which the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of yourself or another individual.
- Cases in which disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings.
- Cases in which the personal data is disclosed to any officer of any officer of a prescribed law enforcement agency, upon production of written authorisation signed by the head or director of that law enforcement agency or a person of a similar rank, certifying that the personal data is necessary for the purposes of the functions or duties of the officer.
- Cases in which the disclosure is to a public agency and such disclosure is necessary in the public interest.
- Where such disclosure without your consent is permitted by law.
- If DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Information and notice affected users before Personal Information is transferred.
- For business purposes or user protection needs, we may share Non-personal Information publicly or with our partners to show trends about the general use of our services.
Information securityWe work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including
- We restrict access to personal information to DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. employees and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations, and may be disciplined or terminate his\her relationship with DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. if they fail to meet these obligations.
- DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, we continuously strive to protect your Personal Information by encrypt when store or in transit it. We do this is to protect your information from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In the meantime, certain enciphered data can only be visited by user himself/herself.
Retention of Personal Information
We will also put in place measures such that your Personal Information in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that Personal Information was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such Personal Information; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.Such third parties may include:
- our associated or affiliated organisations or related corporations;
- any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing your personal data on our behalf including but not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres; and
- third parties to whom disclosure by DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. is for one or more of the purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
ChildrenDD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. suggests that children under 14 years of age get prior approval from their legal guardian before using DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. products and services. DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. will not collect children's Personal Information if we know the user is under age, nor will we disclose such information to any third party. The legal guardian shall have the right to reject DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. and its affiliates to collect his/her children's Personal Information, or request the deletion of such Personal Information. If we find out that we have collected the Personal Information of children under 14 years old, we will delete it as soon as it is brought to our attention.
Specific product practicesThe following notices explain specific privacy practices with respect to certain DD Innova Tech co,. Ltd. products and services that you may use.
Google input methodThe following link leads to terms that apply to Google input method: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
SwiftKey input methodThe following link leads to terms that apply to SwiftKey input method: http://swiftkey.com/en/privacy/